Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my NBA blog! Since I only know 3 people that actually watch the NBA, I expect to have even less followers. But...why? Why would you chose to follow this blog for your NBA knowledge, when you could just go onto espn.com? I have no idea. I will probably go to that site first too! But, eventually you should make your way to me and here is why!

1. I base all my basketball knowledge strictly on what I learn from playing 2k10 for playstation 2
2. I still own a playstation 2.
3. I hate Kobe and plan on focusing my most of my attention on that.
4. I have the self proclaimed skinniest jeans of all NBA fans.
4. I once played a full court basketball game wearing dress socks.
6. My jump shot is uglier than Charles Oakley.
7. I don't own basketball shoes or actually play basketball, because it is requires less effort and money to just open a free blog to talk about basketball.


Well.. if your not interested by now, then you never will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment